SuperHi – Animation For The Web
Take full control of web graphics and give your site interactions a bit of flourish with movement and animation.
In this go-at-your-own-pace course, SuperHi has designed and produced a series of projects all about hand-coding, styling, and animating SVGs to bring scalable, performance-friendly illustrations to life in the browser.
You’ll learn how to craft drawings with code in Figma and then animate their motion and styling with both CSS animations and the industry standard GreenSock Animation API (GSAP).
What you’ll learn
- How to craft SVGs and SVG animations by hand.
- How to use CSS and GreenSock to animate shapes and paths.
- Create and apply special effects such as patterns and clip paths.
- How to set up timelines, sequences, and click events.
- How to make our animations feel more natural with easings and delays.
- How to start self-initiated projects working with illustrations and UI animation.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
From graphic designers looking to bring movement to their creations to developers aiming to add a bit of pizzazz to their site interactions, this course is for anyone who wants to learn how to use animation techniques for full control of graphics on the web.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
A computer (Windows, Mac or Linux) with the latest version of Chrome installed and a broadband internet connection. You’ll also want to set up a Figma account. That’s it!
Name of Course: SuperHi – Animation For The Web | Release Date: 2021