Erin Balsa – The Research Report Playbook
The Research Report Playbook – You’ll learn a step-by-step process for project managing, creating, and distributing marketing research reports.
The B2B SaaS companies I work with use reports to build thought leadership; support SEO and PR initiatives; and drive pipeline and revenue.
And if you’re a freelance content writer or agency owner, you’ll learn how to sell this high-ticket offer to clients. (The course includes my cold email template.)
The Research Report Playbook Preview
- Lesson 1: Course Intro
- Lesson 2: Planning + Project Management
- Lesson 3: Data Collection + Analysis
- Lesson 4: Report Writing + Design
- Lesson 5: WebDev + Tracking
- Lesson 6: Organic Promotion + PR
- Lesson 7: Paid Promotion
- Lesson 8: Sales Enablement
- Lesson 9: Post-launch
- Lesson 10: Monetization
- Lesson 11: My Writing Process Deep Dive (Bonus)
Who’s this course for?
1. In-house B2B marketers and writers who want to produce bigger business results, hit their numbers, impress their bosses, and get promoted.
2. Experienced freelance content writers and marketing agency owners who want to earn more money by adding a high-ticket item to their services menu.
Who’s this course NOT for?
This is an advanced content marketing course. If you don’t understand basic content marketing acronyms and tactics, this course will go over your head. You should also have strong writing skills—or an experienced writer you can assign work to.
What will I learn in this course?
You’ll learn a step-by-step process for project managing, creating, and distributing marketing research reports.
Name of Course: Erin Balsa – The Research Report Playbook | Release Date: 2022